Sun Tzu’s Art of War Winning Strategies in Management & Leadership for Managers
Will your managers be ready for the new responsibilities, competition and challenges of the 21st century? Will your managers earn the respect of those under their supervision? Will those who promoted the managers be pleased with their performance? The answers lie in how the managers go about motivating, leading and building relationship with those they supervise.
Today’s managers are required to create a positive working climate, make quality decisions, demonstrate effective skills in handling a wide variety of human problems, manage time, set priorities, mould employees from different cultures into a team and show excellent leadership in their managerial style.
Common sense will help your managers somewhat in becoming good managers. However, to make a successful manager, one needs the kind of knowledge and skills that Sun Tzu’s Art of War provides.
Sun Tzu’s Art of War offers the most comprehensive and effective way to manage a team in the Malaysian environment. The leadership and management principles of Sun Tzu’s Art of War are well received by the world.
Sun Tzu’s Art of War is the oldest and most well-known military manual in the world. Politicians, military experts and businessmen throughout history have all regarded Sun Tzu’s Art of War as an important source of wisdom and their secret weapon for victory
Today, we have witnessed how the application of Sun Tzu’s principles have expanded beyond the battlefield into everyday life. Its influence is felt not only in military and state administration, but also in business, public relations, sales, marketing, corporate strategies, diplomacy and even sports. Thus, we can see how flexible Sun Tzu’s strategizing principles can be applied, making it a useful resource for anyone desiring to meet any challenge.
- Apply Sun Tzu’s strategies in strategic thinking and their application to daily management activities
- Plan effective strategies via strategic thinking processes
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of competitors and defeat them by factoring them into the strategic thinking process
- Strategically plan possible strikes at the competitors’ weakest point
- Adapt to new challenges quickly and stay ahead of competitors
- Develop a warrior’s fighting spirit to beat the competitors
- Lay out long term strategies to ensure organizational success and victory
- Manage your team effectively
- Learn excellent leadership skill
- Learn strategies to keep and motivate good performing employees
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO SUN TZU’S ART OF WAR
- The historical background
- The contents of its 13 chapters
- The importance and relevance of Sun Tzu’s Art of War in today’s business world
- How to use the 5 Factors in Winning
MODULE 2: APPLICATION OF SUN TZU’S PRINCIPLES of LEADERSHIP
- Sun Tzu’s Art of LEADING
- How to become more confident & motivated Leader
- The LEADERSHIP success factors
MODULE 3: SUN TZU’S ART OF PERSONNEL
MANAGEMENT & MANAGING PEOPLE
(How To read a Person Like Reading A Book)
- Learning to understand people
- 2 keys to understand people
- Understand human behaviors
- Managing people
MODULE 4: SUN TZU’S ART OF BUILDING GREAT TEAM
- What every manager should know about team building
- Common mistakes you don’t want to make
- Maximizing your team potential
- Sun Tzu’s Art of Team development & process
MODULE 5: SUN TZU’S BEST KEPT STRATEGIES FOR
EXPANDING YOUR BUSINESS
- The tactic of SURPRISE
- The creation of FORCE
- Make the crooked STRAIGHT
- Seek VICTORY before WAR
- The Sun Tzu’s COMPETITIVE strategies
- Swiftness in execution
MODULE 6: SUN TZU’S ART OF SCENARIO PLANNING
- What is a SCENARIO PLANNING?
- Identify THE PROCESS OF SCENARIO PLANNING
- Implementing the Strategy Turning CRISIS into OPPORTUNITY
All managers, executives, supervisors, team leaders, all support & admin personnel who are involved directly or indirectly with sales & marketing, customer service & front desk
- Expert Input, Instructions
- Comprehensive Notes, Workbook & Handouts
- Group Discussions, Presentations
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Video Clips, Brainstorming Sessions
- Practical Hands On Sessions
- Certified Leadership Mastery Trainer
- Certified Trainer of Leadership Development
- Master Trainer of Leadership Dynamic, USA
- LIMRA Certified Trainer.
- Wilson Learning Certified Sales Trainer
- NLP Master Trainer
- Sun Tzu’s Strategic Planning Master Trainer
- Personal Peak Performance Trainer
Mr. Casey Tee, a 30 years training specialist is acclaimed as one of Asia’s most dynamic and inspiring public speaker in leadership since 1985 and has steadily increased his stature as one of the leading speakers in this region. He holds a bachelor’s degree in applied economics from University of Malaya and a Diploma in Management from the US.
Fluent in three (3) languages, (English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin), he is an extremely sought-after training specialist both locally and internationally. He is reputed to one of the leading authorities in this region about Sun Tzu’s Art of War, Master Trainer of sales and sales management training, customer service, attitudinal training, and motivation programs. The impact of his lively, entertaining, and creative training concepts has inspired his participants to attain excellence and peak performance in their organizations.
He was a licensed trainer of Leadership International Corporation of the United States of America in the areas of management training programs. He is also a licensed trainer of Sales Management of the United States of America in the area of Management Planning & Execution training programs.
He is also a Certified Trainer on Leadership, an international training organization based in USA .He has personally conducted Leadership and Management Training for IBM, LENOVA China, BATA Malaysia, PETRONAS, Oracle USA, Huawei, Samsung, Maybank, IBM, IOI Properties, Sime UEP, MK Land, UEM Sunrise Berhad, SP Setia, Gamuda, BDB Land, Panasonic, Sharp, Sony, Petronas, UMW Oil & Gas, Wah Seong, Mead Johnson, Sara Lee, Carlsberg Marketing, PERMANIS, Bank Negara, AIA, Uni Asia, Great Eastern Life, Tokio Marines, MSIG, MAXIS, SIME DARBY, CIMB Wealth Advisors, MAYBANK, PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE,CONTINENTAL TYRE, GOODYEAR TYRE, MEAD JOHNSON, ATOS ORIGIN, HP, SAP, Motorola, National Panasonic, ManuLife (formerly known as John Hancock Life Insurance), Zurich-MCIS, American Home Assurance, HLA, AIG, Tractor Malaysia Berhad, Ford Motor, Tan Chong Motor, Proton and Axa Life Singapore, to name a few and many more.
He travels the world particularly ASEAN countries, China, Australia and America developing and training his MANAGERS and LEADERS to enhance their performance and effectiveness and to contribute positively to their organizations. He has conducted over 25,000 highly successful seminars and workshops for various levels of participants – ranging from top management, senior managers, managers, executives, sales personnel and supervisors from the ASEAN and Australia Asia regions.
Mr Tee , a NLP Master Trainer is also well-known for his consultancy work to help his clients to increase their productivity sharpening their strategies .He works hand in hand with clients such as Kraft Food , Nutriplus , F & N , GREAT EASTERN LIFE , PETRONAS,CIMB Bank , DRB-HICOM , NCR Corporation , PRUDENTIAL UNIT TRUSTS , RESORT WORLD and many others to increase their competitive edge .
In the last 5 years, he has managed Leadership Training projects successful to train and develop managers in TM, Mead Johnson ,Sara Lee and many others to achieve outstanding results. He has helped to propel Mead Johnson Nutrition to achieve 22% new business growth in 2009 and also increase the market share to be No.2 in Borneo Region. This is an outstanding achievement for the sales team considering the tough market condition and keen competition.
Besides his vast experience in financial services, Mr Casey Tee is also a very much sought-after course leader for many SMIs as well as many public listed companies. His previous participants have described his training program as extremely well designed, highly impactful, effective and practical. Among his many valued clients are Petronas, National Panasonic, MISC, John Master, Caelygirl, Dumex, Bristol-Myer, Adabi Consumer Industries, Ace Canning Corporation, Lam Soon Group, UDA, Ajinamotto , Carrier International, PJ Development Holdings Bhd, Damai Laut Golf Resorts, Carlsberg Marketing, Arab-Malaysian Banking Group, Hino Motor Bhd, Yeoh Hiap Seng Group, Bausch & Lomb, Mitutoyo, Clarins of Paris, McKinnon & Clark(UK) ,PJ Development , Iskandar Development Authority ,DNA Testing Instrument and many more.
His diverse training experience covering Automobile, FMCG, insurance, banking , unit trust , trading and manufacturing make his consultancy work more enriching and add value to his clients.
CLIENTS FROM CASEY’S TRAINING INCLUDE…
- Al Rajhi Bank Leadership Convention in Malaysia in 2007(200 participants)
- Petronas Dealers’ Sales Convention
- Murphy Oil Sarawak Leadership Talk
- UMW Oil & Gas Management Training
- Samsung Dealers Sales & Motivation (500 Pax)
- Canon Sales Convention 2001(500 Pax)
- Johnson & Johnson Management Convention
- Timberland Sales & Motivation2014
- HP International Sales & Motivation Rally in Bangkok 2013(300pax)
- Maxis Mobile Motivation Convention (350 Pax)
- Singapore Tourism Board Annual Presentation Training
- OCBC Regional Management Convention in 2007(300 participants)
- Prudential Unit Trust National Sales & Management Convention (250 participants)
- TM Asia Life National Convention 2005 and 2007(350 participants)
- EON Bank National Achiever Convention in 2006(150 Pax) and 2009(200 Pax)
- HSBC Trainer Conference in 2007
- AIG Sales Congress in 2005 (1350 Pax)
- AXA Affin General Insurance Sales Achiever Convention in 2005(250 participants)
- Namlifa Annual Sales Congress (3,000 participants)
- MSIG Regional Convention and Leaders Retreat in 2009(300 Pax)
- Uni.Asia Life National Planning Conference in 2009(1350 Pax)
- CIMB Wealth Advisors GBOP Speakers in 2008 at Sheraton Hotel , Subang
- Maxis Sales Convention in Kota Kinabalu
- TM Shop Sales Convention
- Mead Johnson 2007 National Sales Convention
- 2009 AmAssurance Women’s Convention
- NIAM 1st Convention in Bangkok 2009
- 2009 Prudential Sales Convention in Kuching, Sarawak
- BSN Sales Convention in IOI Palm Resort 2010.
- UZMA Berhad Leadership Seminar
- Eco World’s Sun Tzu Art of War Seminar 2015
- U Mobile Communication Sales Training
- Carlsberg Marketing Management Seminar
- DHL Sun Tzu’s Art of War Supply Chain Seminar
- Samsung Annual Convention 2015
- DHL Supply Chain leadership Sun Tzu’s Art of Success Convention in Shah Alam
- Cargill Leadership Convention in Shanghai 2015
- Zurich Insurance annual Sales Convention 2015
- CWA Super Consultants Sales Summit (3500 Pax)
- OSK Asset Management Sales Convention 2015
- Tokio Marines Sales Convention 2015
- Great Eastern Takaful National Sales Convention
- Uzma Oil & Gas Sun Tzu’s Keynote Address 2015