Strategic Thinking & Paradigm Shift Training Program
A Strategic Thinking is your chance to look into the future and decide what you want your company to be like and then place that vision into the context of where you are now. A strategic plan provides the direction to your desired future. By adding action plans and clarifying questions to your strategic plan, you create a map for reaching your vision.
Along the way, you further clarify your vision and goals by identifying your company’s values, mission, and vision statements. You create processes and structures that support your strategic plan. And most importantly, you drive improved financial results and bottom line growth by understanding and fully leveraging your financial systems.
Bottom line, by operating from a strategic perspective, corporate managers realize more focus on their goals, more alignment in their actions, and greater productivity overall which results in increasing profits.
Strategic Thinking is a management tool that helps an organization focus its energy, to ensure that members of the organization are working toward the same goals, to assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment. In short, strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
The process is strategic because it involves preparing the best way to respond to the circumstances of the organization’s environment, whether or not its circumstances are known in advance; nonprofits often must respond to dynamic and even hostile environments. Being strategic, then, means being clear about the organization’s objectives, being aware of the organization’s resources, and incorporating both into being consciously responsive to a dynamic environment.
Investing in the next generation of managers are critical to sustain competitive advantage through the downturn—and achieve corporate growth over the long term. The Program for Strategic Thinking, Effective Planning and Implementation equips managers with the practical strategic thinking ,Planning and Implementation skills. They need to excel as multifaceted leaders. Participants emerge well equipped to take on greater cross-functional responsibilities—and ultimately drive performance throughout the organization.
Finally, the Paradigm Shift is about changing mind-set and making the right decision. It is also about fundamental decisions and actions because choices must be made in order to answer the sequence of questions mentioned above. The plan is ultimately no more, and no less, than a set of decisions about what to do, why to do it, and how to do it. Because it is impossible to do everything that needs to be done in this world, paradigm shift implies that some organizational decisions and actions are more important than others – and that much of the strategy lies in making the tough decisions about what is most important to achieving organizational success.
- Identify strategic planning issues in order to develop a unique competitive advantage
- Learn key analytical and conceptual approaches to expand your understanding of the marketplace
- Align your organization with your strategic planning goals by integrating strategy, objectives, metrics and performance
- Identify evolving strategic patterns and generate ideas on how they can be applied to your organization
- Incorporate customer needs into your strategic planning
- Use a case study to examine the strategic planning process in detail
- Recognize how the actions of customers, competitors and your own company determine the outcomes in your markets
- Determine the best approach to effectively implement your strategic planning
- Changing mind-set and modify your thinking paradigm
Module 1 :Strategic Thinking Principle
- Determining a frame of reference for strategic planning concepts
- Schools of thought in strategic planning
- The evolution of strategy
Module 2 :An Overview of the Strategic Planning Process
- Basic elements of strategic planning
- Developing and managing the strategy formation process
Module 3 :Understanding Your Organization’s Mission
- Your organization’s core values
- Creating a mission statement for your own organization
Module 4 :Assessing the External Environment
- Identifying macro and micro factors
- Responding to changes in the environment
- The I/P (Importance/Performance) matrix as a competitive tool
Module 5 :Understanding Your Internal Environment
- How to become a high-performing organization
Module 6 :Formulating Your Strategic Planning
- SWOT analysis
- Identify your internal factors
- Know your external factors
Module 7: Changing Your Paradigm
- Defining your current paradigm
- Why your present paradigm is not working
- What is holding your paradigm
Module 8 :How To Achieve A Paradigm Shift
- The steps in shifting your paradigm
- How to shift from old and back-dated paradigm to New Paradigm
- How to overcome obstacles in shifting paradigm
Module 9 : How to Sustain Your New Paradigm
- The key factors to sustain your paradigm
- Learning from the past to propel to the Future
- The strategies to sustain your paradigm and renew it.
- The Lessons from Facebook , Google ,Apple and Samsung
Head of Departments
- Expert Input, Instructions
- Comprehensive Notes, Workbook & Handouts
- Group Discussions, Presentations
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Video Clips, Brainstorming Sessions
- Practical Hands On Sessions
- Certified Leadership Mastery Trainer
- Certified Trainer of Leadership Development
- Master Trainer of Leadership Dynamic, USA
- LIMRA Certified Trainer.
- Wilson Learning Certified Sales Trainer
- NLP Master Trainer
- Sun Tzu’s Strategic Planning Master Trainer
- Personal Peak Performance Trainer
Mr. Casey Tee, a 30 years training specialist is acclaimed as one of Asia’s most dynamic and inspiring public speaker in leadership since 1985 and has steadily increased his stature as one of the leading speakers in this region. He holds a bachelor’s degree in applied economics from University of Malaya and a Diploma in Management from the US.
Fluent in three (3) languages, (English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin ), he is an extremely sought after training specialist both locally and internationally. He is reputed to one of the leading authorities in this region about Sun Tzu’s Art of War, Master Trainer of sales and sales management training, customer service, attitudinal training, and motivation programs. The impact of his lively, entertaining, and creative training concepts has inspired his participants to attain excellence and peak performance in their organizations.
He was a licensed trainer of Leadership International Corporation of the United States of America in the areas of management training programs. He is also a licensed trainer of Sales Management of the United States of America in the area of Management Planning & Execution training programs.
He is also a Certified Trainer on Leadership ,an international training organization based in USA .He has personally conducted Leadership and Management Training for IBM , LENOVA China , BATA Malaysia , PETRONAS , Oracle USA , Huawei , Samsung , Maybank , IBM , IOI Properties , Sime UEP , MK Land , UEM Sunrise Berhad , SP Setia , Gamuda , BDB Land , Panasonic , Sharp , Sony , Petronas, UMW Oil & Gas , Wah Seong , Mead Johnson , Sara Lee , Carlsberg Marketing, PERMANIS , Bank Negara , AIA , Uni Asia , Great Eastern Life , Tokio Marines , MSIG , MAXIS, SIME DARBY, CIMB Wealth Advisors, MAYBANK ,PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE,CONTINENTAL TYRE , GOODYEAR TYRE ,MEAD JOHNSON , ATOS ORIGIN , HP ,SAP , Motorola, National Panasonic, ManuLife (formerly known as John Hancock Life Insurance), Zurich-MCIS , American Home Assurance, HLA, AIG , Tractor Malaysia Berhad , Ford Motor , Tan Chong Motor , Proton and Axa Life Singapore, to name a few and many more.
He travels the world particularly ASEAN countries, China, Australia and America developing and training his MANAGERS and LEADERS to enhance their performance and effectiveness and to contribute positively to their organizations. He has conducted over 25,000 highly successful seminars and workshops for various levels of participants – ranging from top management, senior managers, managers, executives, sales personnel and supervisors from the ASEAN and Australia Asia regions.
Mr Tee , a NLP Master Trainer is also well-known for his consultancy work to help his clients to increase their productivity sharpening their strategies .He works hand in hand with clients such as Kraft Food , Nutriplus , F & N , GREAT EASTERN LIFE , PETRONAS,CIMB Bank , DRB-HICOM , NCR Corporation , PRUDENTIAL UNIT TRUSTS , RESORT WORLD and many others to increase their competitive edge .
In the last 5 years, he has managed Leadership Training projects successful to train and develop managers in TM, Mead Johnson ,Sara Lee and many others to achieve outstanding results. He has helped to propel Mead Johnson Nutrition to achieve 22% new business growth in 2009 and also increase the market share to be No.2 in Borneo Region. This is an outstanding achievement for the sales team considering the tough market condition and keen competition.
Besides his vast experience in financial services, Mr Casey Tee is also a very much sought-after course leader for many SMIs as well as many public listed companies. His previous participants have described his training program as extremely well designed, highly impactful, effective and practical. Among his many valued clients are Petronas, National Panasonic, MISC, John Master, Caelygirl, Dumex, Bristol-Myer, Adabi Consumer Industries, Ace Canning Corporation, Lam Soon Group, UDA, Ajinamotto , Carrier International, PJ Development Holdings Bhd, Damai Laut Golf Resorts, Carlsberg Marketing, Arab-Malaysian Banking Group, Hino Motor Bhd, Yeoh Hiap Seng Group, Bausch & Lomb, Mitutoyo, Clarins of Paris, McKinnon & Clark(UK) ,PJ Development , Iskandar Development Authority ,DNA Testing Instrument and many more.
His diverse training experience covering Automobile, FMCG, insurance, banking , unit trust , trading and manufacturing make his consultancy work more enriching and add value to his clients.
CLIENTS FROM CASEY’S TRAINING INCLUDE…
- Al Rajhi Bank Leadership Convention in Malaysia in 2007(200 participants)
- Petronas Dealers’ Sales Convention
- Murphy Oil Sarawak Leadership Talk
- UMW Oil & Gas Management Training
- Samsung Dealers Sales & Motivation (500 Pax)
- Canon Sales Convention 2001(500 Pax)
- Johnson & Johnson Management Convention
- Timberland Sales & Motivation2014
- HP International Sales & Motivation Rally in Bangkok 2013(300pax)
- Maxis Mobile Motivation Convention (350 Pax)
- Singapore Tourism Board Annual Presentation Training
- OCBC Regional Management Convention in 2007(300 participants)
- Prudential Unit Trust National Sales & Management Convention (250 participants)
- TM Asia Life National Convention 2005 and 2007(350 participants)
- EON Bank National Achiever Convention in 2006(150 Pax) and 2009(200 Pax)
- HSBC Trainer Conference in 2007
- AIG Sales Congress in 2005 (1350 Pax)
- AXA Affin General Insurance Sales Achiever Convention in 2005(250 participants)
- Namlifa Annual Sales Congress (3,000 participants)
- MSIG Regional Convention and Leaders Retreat in 2009(300 Pax)
- Uni.Asia Life National Planning Conference in 2009(1350 Pax)
- CIMB Wealth Advisors GBOP Speakers in 2008 at Sheraton Hotel , Subang
- Maxis Sales Convention in Kota Kinabalu
- TM Shop Sales Convention
- Mead Johnson 2007 National Sales Convention
- 2009 AmAssurance Women’s Convention
- NIAM 1st Convention in Bangkok 2009
- 2009 Prudential Sales Convention in Kuching, Sarawak
- BSN Sales Convention in IOI Palm Resort 2010.
- UZMA Berhad Leadership Seminar
- Eco World’s Sun Tzu Art of War Seminar 2015
- U Mobile Communication Sales Training
- Carlsberg Marketing Management Seminar
- DHL Sun Tzu’s Art of War Supply Chain Seminar
- Samsung Annual Convention 2015
- DHL Supply Chain leadership Sun Tzu’s Art of Success Convention in Shah Alam
- Cargill Leadership Convention in Shanghai 2015
- Zurich Insurance annual Sales Convention 2015
- CWA Super Consultants Sales Summit (3500 Pax)
- OSK Asset Management Sales Convention 2015
- Tokio Marines Sales Convention 2015
- Great Eastern Takaful National Sales Convention
- Uzma Oil & Gas Sun Tzu’s Keynote Address 2015