Leadership & People Management Skills
This intensive workshop is a highly interactive workshop designed for managers and new supervisors who want to grow their leadership skills fast – and get on the fast track to achieving excellent leadership success. Comprehensive leadership training will cover the proven management techniques and powerful strategies you need to become a stronger, more confident and respected leader.
You’ll learn how to handle dozens of key management challenges with ease, including how to establish credibility and authority fast, how to motivate employees to give 110 percent, how to handle attitude problems and rule-breakers, how to curb absenteeism and tardiness, how to give constructive feedback and how to conduct effective performance appraisals.
Why risk your career by stumbling along, learning management skills by trial and error when you can get up to speed fast on essential management techniques and strategies? The management skills and knowledge you need to succeed are only 2-day workshop away!
- Master the effective leadership and people management skills
- Motivate your people to perform “above and beyond”
- Build on your unique strengths to develop a confident, professional leadership style
- Supervise friends and former co-workers without hassles or stress
- Give crystal clear instructions that employees will understand – the first time
- Maintain respect and compliance for rules while still being friendly with staff
- Establish your credibility quickly and earn the respect of those up and down the ladder.
- Learn effective communication skills.
Module 1: The Manager Vs Leader
- Understand the key characteristics of leadership
- The key indicators of management
- The job functions of a leader
- The differences between management and leadership
(All participant will undergo an assessment to find their leadership and management pattern)
Module 2: Developing Your Ability To Manage and Influence Others
- How to build your influencing skills
- The component of influencing skills
- Understanding how to apply influencing skills
Module 3: Leadership Communication Techniques Every Manager Should Know
- Why developing your communication skills is essential to management success
- Your role in keeping lines of communication open at all times
- Words and phrases that can destroy your credibility and authority — and what to say instead
- The secret to giving crystal clear directions that are understood the first time
- Active listening and speaking techniques that ensure you’ll hear what’s really being said
Module 4: Effective Motivating Skills for Managers
- Why do we need motivation?
- The qualities of an effective motivator
- The steps in effective motivation
Module 5: How To Get Out Of Comfort Zone
- Master the art to deal with the poor performers
- The motivation process
- The do and don’t of motivating others
- Peak performance principles.
Module 6: How To Build A Superb Team And Building People
- Understand the impact of Team in the work[lace
- Tools for combating poor team relationships
- “How-to’s” for building great team
- Proven techniques for effective team building
- How to increase performance of your team
All managers, executives, supervisors, team leaders, all support & admin personnel who are involved directly or indirectly with sales & marketing, customer service & front desk
- Fundamental in Messages, Lasting in Impact
- Balancing Education with Entertainment Elements in Learning
- Consultative, Unconventional Training Style
- Group Discussion and Presentation, Role-play
- Balancing Intellectual Understanding and Emotional Involvement
- Games, Activities, Visual, Songs, Music and Video Clips are used in Enhancing Learning Experiences
- Certified Leadership Mastery Trainer
- Certified Trainer of Leadership Development
- Master Trainer of Leadership Dynamic, USA
- LIMRA Certified Trainer.
- Wilson Learning Certified Sales Trainer
- NLP Master Trainer
- Sun Tzu’s Strategic Planning Master Trainer
- Personal Peak Performance Trainer
Mr. Casey Tee, a 30 years training specialist is acclaimed as one of Asia’s most dynamic and inspiring public speaker in leadership since 1985 and has steadily increased his stature as one of the leading speakers in this region. He holds a bachelor’s degree in applied economics from University of Malaya and a Diploma in Management from the US.
Fluent in three (3) languages, (English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin ), he is an extremely sought after training specialist both locally and internationally. He is reputed to one of the leading authorities in this region about Sun Tzu’s Art of War, Master Trainer of sales and sales management training, customer service, attitudinal training, and motivation programs. The impact of his lively, entertaining, and creative training concepts has inspired his participants to attain excellence and peak performance in their organizations.
He was a licensed trainer of Leadership International Corporation of the United States of America in the areas of management training programs. He is also a licensed trainer of Sales Management of the United States of America in the area of Management Planning & Execution training programs.
He is also a Certified Trainer on Leadership ,an international training organization based in USA .He has personally conducted Leadership and Management Training for IBM , LENOVA China , BATA Malaysia , PETRONAS , Oracle USA , Huawei , Samsung , Maybank , IBM , IOI Properties , Sime UEP , MK Land , UEM Sunrise Berhad , SP Setia , Gamuda , BDB Land , Panasonic , Sharp , Sony , Petronas, UMW Oil & Gas , Wah Seong , Mead Johnson , Sara Lee , Carlsberg Marketing, PERMANIS , Bank Negara , AIA , Uni Asia , Great Eastern Life , Tokio Marines , MSIG , MAXIS, SIME DARBY, CIMB Wealth Advisors, MAYBANK ,PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE,CONTINENTAL TYRE , GOODYEAR TYRE ,MEAD JOHNSON , ATOS ORIGIN , HP ,SAP , Motorola, National Panasonic, ManuLife (formerly known as John Hancock Life Insurance), Zurich-MCIS , American Home Assurance, HLA, AIG , Tractor Malaysia Berhad , Ford Motor , Tan Chong Motor , Proton and Axa Life Singapore, to name a few and many more.
He travels the world particularly ASEAN countries, China, Australia and America developing and training his MANAGERS and LEADERS to enhance their performance and effectiveness and to contribute positively to their organizations. He has conducted over 25,000 highly successful seminars and workshops for various levels of participants – ranging from top management, senior managers, managers, executives, sales personnel and supervisors from the ASEAN and Australia Asia regions.
Mr Tee , a NLP Master Trainer is also well-known for his consultancy work to help his clients to increase their productivity sharpening their strategies .He works hand in hand with clients such as Kraft Food , Nutriplus , F & N , GREAT EASTERN LIFE , PETRONAS,CIMB Bank , DRB-HICOM , NCR Corporation , PRUDENTIAL UNIT TRUSTS , RESORT WORLD and many others to increase their competitive edge .
In the last 5 years, he has managed Leadership Training projects successful to train and develop managers in TM, Mead Johnson ,Sara Lee and many others to achieve outstanding results. He has helped to propel Mead Johnson Nutrition to achieve 22% new business growth in 2009 and also increase the market share to be No.2 in Borneo Region. This is an outstanding achievement for the sales team considering the tough market condition and keen competition.
Besides his vast experience in financial services, Mr Casey Tee is also a very much sought-after course leader for many SMIs as well as many public listed companies. His previous participants have described his training program as extremely well designed, highly impactful, effective and practical. Among his many valued clients are Petronas, National Panasonic, MISC, John Master, Caelygirl, Dumex, Bristol-Myer, Adabi Consumer Industries, Ace Canning Corporation, Lam Soon Group, UDA, Ajinamotto , Carrier International, PJ Development Holdings Bhd, Damai Laut Golf Resorts, Carlsberg Marketing, Arab-Malaysian Banking Group, Hino Motor Bhd, Yeoh Hiap Seng Group, Bausch & Lomb, Mitutoyo, Clarins of Paris, McKinnon & Clark(UK) ,PJ Development , Iskandar Development Authority ,DNA Testing Instrument and many more.
His diverse training experience covering Automobile, FMCG, insurance, banking , unit trust , trading and manufacturing make his consultancy work more enriching and add value to his clients.
CLIENTS FROM CASEY’S TRAINING INCLUDE…
- Al Rajhi Bank Leadership Convention in Malaysia in 2007(200 participants)
- Petronas Dealers’ Sales Convention
- Murphy Oil Sarawak Leadership Talk
- UMW Oil & Gas Management Training
- Samsung Dealers Sales & Motivation (500 Pax)
- Canon Sales Convention 2001(500 Pax)
- Johnson & Johnson Management Convention
- Timberland Sales & Motivation2014
- HP International Sales & Motivation Rally in Bangkok 2013(300pax)
- Maxis Mobile Motivation Convention (350 Pax)
- Singapore Tourism Board Annual Presentation Training
- OCBC Regional Management Convention in 2007(300 participants)
- Prudential Unit Trust National Sales & Management Convention (250 participants)
- TM Asia Life National Convention 2005 and 2007(350 participants)
- EON Bank National Achiever Convention in 2006(150 Pax) and 2009(200 Pax)
- HSBC Trainer Conference in 2007
- AIG Sales Congress in 2005 (1350 Pax)
- AXA Affin General Insurance Sales Achiever Convention in 2005(250 participants)
- Namlifa Annual Sales Congress (3,000 participants)
- MSIG Regional Convention and Leaders Retreat in 2009(300 Pax)
- Uni.Asia Life National Planning Conference in 2009(1350 Pax)
- CIMB Wealth Advisors GBOP Speakers in 2008 at Sheraton Hotel , Subang
- Maxis Sales Convention in Kota Kinabalu
- TM Shop Sales Convention
- Mead Johnson 2007 National Sales Convention
- 2009 AmAssurance Women’s Convention
- NIAM 1st Convention in Bangkok 2009
- 2009 Prudential Sales Convention in Kuching, Sarawak
- BSN Sales Convention in IOI Palm Resort 2010.
- UZMA Berhad Leadership Seminar
- Eco World’s Sun Tzu Art of War Seminar 2015
- U Mobile Communication Sales Training
- Carlsberg Marketing Management Seminar
- DHL Sun Tzu’s Art of War Supply Chain Seminar
- Samsung Annual Convention 2015
- DHL Supply Chain leadership Sun Tzu’s Art of Success Convention in Shah Alam
- Cargill Leadership Convention in Shanghai 2015
- Zurich Insurance annual Sales Convention 2015
- CWA Super Consultants Sales Summit (3500 Pax)
- OSK Asset Management Sales Convention 2015
- Tokio Marines Sales Convention 2015
- Great Eastern Takaful National Sales Convention
- Uzma Oil & Gas Sun Tzu’s Keynote Address 2015