Improving Your “3Cs” Work: Unleashing Your Creativity & Innovation in The Workplace Training Program
What are 3 Cs Skills. The 3 Cs skills are Creativity, Critical Thinking and Communication:
- The ability to apply creative thinking to the gathering and analysing of information.
- The ability to look at problems critically and
- The ability to communicate effectively that make sense based on available information.
Are you flooded with information and new knowledge daily? Unsure how to assess the credibility of new information? Not 100% confident you’re making valid decisions.
With interactive learning, combined with discussion, lecture, and case studies, this is your opportunity to learn creative skills to solve problem and make decisions to the best advantage of your business and career.
Whether you are a new or an experienced staff, the Creativity and Innovative Skills program are designed to enable you to develop the critical core abilities essential to success. Learn how to manage all aspects of completing analytical work assignments using effective strategies and approved work formats in order to meet organizational missions, management visions, and customer expectations.
- Apply useful creative strategies, tools and techniques in workplace
- Increase on-the-job effectiveness by being creative
- Increase your thinking skills
- Learn to ask the right questions
- Enhance creative problem-solving skills as an employee
- Improve creative decision-making process
- Improve communication
Module 1: Introduction to Creativity & Innovation
- Identifying core thinking skills
- Exploring challenges in collecting, evaluating and presenting information creatively
- Describing the steps in Creativity & Innovation
Module 2: The Creative Planning Phase
- Defining the purpose of the creative analysis
- Clarifying relevant issues and questions: why, who, options, benefits and risks
- Identifying issues that are essential for a creative, innovative and comprehensive understanding
- Deciding on an approach for generating better ideas
Module 3: The Creative Analysis Phase
- Analyse using left and right brain
- Apply the right strategies
- Using a SWOT analysis to evaluate ideas and analyse strategies
- Determining the information
Module 4: The Step-By-Step Creative & Innovative Problem-Solving Process
- Identify the problem
- Analyse the root cause of the problem
- Apply the problem-solving process
Module 5: The Effective Creative Decision-Making Process
- Characteristics of a good decision
- Decision making process
- Developing your decision-making process
Module 6: The Effective Creative Decision-Making Process
- Characteristics of a good decision
- Decision making process
- Developing your decision-making process
Module 7: Mastering the Critical Thinking Skills
- What is critical thinking
- The methodology of critical thinking
- Developing your mind to become a critical thinker
Module 8. The Effective Communication Skills
- Characteristics of a good communicator
- The communication breaks down
- Developing your communication skills
- The body language in communication.
All managers, executives, supervisors, team leaders, all support & admin personnel who are involved directly or indirectly with sales & marketing, customer service & front desk
- Expert Input, Instructions
- Comprehensive Notes, Workbook & Handouts
- Group Discussions, Presentations
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Video Clips, Brainstorming Sessions
- Practical Hands On Sessions
- Certified Leadership Mastery Trainer
- Certified Trainer of Leadership Development
- Master Trainer of Leadership Dynamic, USA
- LIMRA Certified Trainer.
- Wilson Learning Certified Sales Trainer
- NLP Master Trainer
- Sun Tzu’s Strategic Planning Master Trainer
- Personal Peak Performance Trainer
Mr. Casey Tee, a 30 years training specialist is acclaimed as one of Asia’s most dynamic and inspiring public speaker in leadership since 1985 and has steadily increased his stature as one of the leading speakers in this region. He holds a bachelor’s degree in applied economics from University of Malaya and a Diploma in Management from the US.
Fluent in three (3) languages, (English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin), he is an extremely sought-after training specialist both locally and internationally. He is reputed to one of the leading authorities in this region about Sun Tzu’s Art of War, Master Trainer of sales and sales management training, customer service, attitudinal training, and motivation programs. The impact of his lively, entertaining, and creative training concepts has inspired his participants to attain excellence and peak performance in their organizations.
He was a licensed trainer of Leadership International Corporation of the United States of America in the areas of management training programs. He is also a licensed trainer of Sales Management of the United States of America in the area of Management Planning & Execution training programs.
He is also a Certified Trainer on Leadership, an international training organization based in USA .He has personally conducted Leadership and Management Training for IBM, LENOVA China, BATA Malaysia, PETRONAS, Oracle USA, Huawei, Samsung, Maybank, IBM, IOI Properties, Sime UEP, MK Land, UEM Sunrise Berhad, SP Setia, Gamuda, BDB Land, Panasonic, Sharp, Sony, Petronas, UMW Oil & Gas, Wah Seong, Mead Johnson, Sara Lee, Carlsberg Marketing, PERMANIS, Bank Negara, AIA, Uni Asia, Great Eastern Life, Tokio Marines, MSIG, MAXIS, SIME DARBY, CIMB Wealth Advisors, MAYBANK, PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE,CONTINENTAL TYRE, GOODYEAR TYRE, MEAD JOHNSON, ATOS ORIGIN, HP, SAP, Motorola, National Panasonic, ManuLife (formerly known as John Hancock Life Insurance), Zurich-MCIS, American Home Assurance, HLA, AIG, Tractor Malaysia Berhad, Ford Motor, Tan Chong Motor, Proton and Axa Life Singapore, to name a few and many more.
He travels the world particularly ASEAN countries, China, Australia and America developing and training his MANAGERS and LEADERS to enhance their performance and effectiveness and to contribute positively to their organizations. He has conducted over 25,000 highly successful seminars and workshops for various levels of participants – ranging from top management, senior managers, managers, executives, sales personnel and supervisors from the ASEAN and Australia Asia regions.
Mr Tee , a NLP Master Trainer is also well-known for his consultancy work to help his clients to increase their productivity sharpening their strategies .He works hand in hand with clients such as Kraft Food , Nutriplus , F & N , GREAT EASTERN LIFE , PETRONAS,CIMB Bank , DRB-HICOM , NCR Corporation , PRUDENTIAL UNIT TRUSTS , RESORT WORLD and many others to increase their competitive edge .
In the last 5 years, he has managed Leadership Training projects successful to train and develop managers in TM, Mead Johnson ,Sara Lee and many others to achieve outstanding results. He has helped to propel Mead Johnson Nutrition to achieve 22% new business growth in 2009 and also increase the market share to be No.2 in Borneo Region. This is an outstanding achievement for the sales team considering the tough market condition and keen competition.
Besides his vast experience in financial services, Mr Casey Tee is also a very much sought-after course leader for many SMIs as well as many public listed companies. His previous participants have described his training program as extremely well designed, highly impactful, effective and practical. Among his many valued clients are Petronas, National Panasonic, MISC, John Master, Caelygirl, Dumex, Bristol-Myer, Adabi Consumer Industries, Ace Canning Corporation, Lam Soon Group, UDA, Ajinamotto , Carrier International, PJ Development Holdings Bhd, Damai Laut Golf Resorts, Carlsberg Marketing, Arab-Malaysian Banking Group, Hino Motor Bhd, Yeoh Hiap Seng Group, Bausch & Lomb, Mitutoyo, Clarins of Paris, McKinnon & Clark(UK) ,PJ Development , Iskandar Development Authority ,DNA Testing Instrument and many more.
His diverse training experience covering Automobile, FMCG, insurance, banking , unit trust , trading and manufacturing make his consultancy work more enriching and add value to his clients.
CLIENTS FROM CASEY’S TRAINING INCLUDE…
- Al Rajhi Bank Leadership Convention in Malaysia in 2007(200 participants)
- Petronas Dealers’ Sales Convention
- Murphy Oil Sarawak Leadership Talk
- UMW Oil & Gas Management Training
- Samsung Dealers Sales & Motivation (500 Pax)
- Canon Sales Convention 2001(500 Pax)
- Johnson & Johnson Management Convention
- Timberland Sales & Motivation2014
- HP International Sales & Motivation Rally in Bangkok 2013(300pax)
- Maxis Mobile Motivation Convention (350 Pax)
- Singapore Tourism Board Annual Presentation Training
- OCBC Regional Management Convention in 2007(300 participants)
- Prudential Unit Trust National Sales & Management Convention (250 participants)
- TM Asia Life National Convention 2005 and 2007(350 participants)
- EON Bank National Achiever Convention in 2006(150 Pax) and 2009(200 Pax)
- HSBC Trainer Conference in 2007
- AIG Sales Congress in 2005 (1350 Pax)
- AXA Affin General Insurance Sales Achiever Convention in 2005(250 participants)
- Namlifa Annual Sales Congress (3,000 participants)
- MSIG Regional Convention and Leaders Retreat in 2009(300 Pax)
- Uni.Asia Life National Planning Conference in 2009(1350 Pax)
- CIMB Wealth Advisors GBOP Speakers in 2008 at Sheraton Hotel , Subang
- Maxis Sales Convention in Kota Kinabalu
- TM Shop Sales Convention
- Mead Johnson 2007 National Sales Convention
- 2009 AmAssurance Women’s Convention
- NIAM 1st Convention in Bangkok 2009
- 2009 Prudential Sales Convention in Kuching, Sarawak
- BSN Sales Convention in IOI Palm Resort 2010.
- UZMA Berhad Leadership Seminar
- Eco World’s Sun Tzu Art of War Seminar 2015
- U Mobile Communication Sales Training
- Carlsberg Marketing Management Seminar
- DHL Sun Tzu’s Art of War Supply Chain Seminar
- Samsung Annual Convention 2015
- DHL Supply Chain leadership Sun Tzu’s Art of Success Convention in Shah Alam
- Cargill Leadership Convention in Shanghai 2015
- Zurich Insurance annual Sales Convention 2015
- CWA Super Consultants Sales Summit (3500 Pax)
- OSK Asset Management Sales Convention 2015
- Tokio Marines Sales Convention 2015
- Great Eastern Takaful National Sales Convention
- Uzma Oil & Gas Sun Tzu’s Keynote Address 2015