Emotional Intelligence (EQ) For Xtra-Ordinary Productivity
Emotional intelligence (EI) refers to the ability to perceive, control, and evaluate emotions. Some researchers suggest that emotional intelligence can be learned and strengthened, while other claim it is an inborn characteristic. Successful managers and executives not even have IQ but also have high EQ.
Since 1990, Peter Salovey and John D. Mayer have been the leading researchers on emotional intelligence. In their influential article “Emotional Intelligence,” they defined emotional intelligence as, “the subset of social intelligence that involves the ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and actions” (1990).
Salovey and Mayer proposed a model that identified four different factors of emotional intelligence: the perception of emotion, the ability reason using emotions, the ability to understand emotion, and the ability to manage emotions.
According to Salovey and Mayer, the four branches of their model are, “arranged from more basic psychological processes to higher, more psychologically integrated processes. For example, the lowest level branch concerns the (relatively) simple abilities of perceiving and expressing emotion. In contrast, the highest level branch concerns the conscious, reflective regulation of emotion” (1997).
- Improve Interpersonal Skills
- Increase your productivity
- Enhance problem –solving skills
- Achieve calmness and composure
- Build and mend relationships
- Improve perseverance in selling during tough time
- Decisiveness in decision making
Module 1: Understanding Your EQ & Be The Master of Your Emotion
- What is EQ?
- Are you your own worst enemy for creating positive change?
- Identifying and developing your EQ Level
- How to adapt your emotional state
- The EQ personal guide to getting – and staying – motivated during the good times and bad
- Overcoming the issues that keep many from progressing
Module 2: Creating a Positive Mindset of Success and Achievement During Challenging Time
- Use EQ To Create A Positive Environment That Makes Your Staff Want To Achieve Outstanding Productivity
- Red Flags That Should Warn You That Negativity Is Creeping Back
- How YOU Can Set The Tone Of Appreciation At Work That’ll Spread Like Wildfire
- Understanding The Motivators That Drive You
Module 3 : Use EQ to Overcome Challenges in Work and Personal Life
- Understand The Power Of EQ In Relationships To Problem Solving
- How To Apply EQ Pro Principles
- Apply EQ Problem Solving Strategy That Focus On Goals
- Beware Of Your Self Talk
Module 4 :Apply EQ To Up Your Productivity
- Find Out How EQ Can Help You To Become More Productive
- How To Eliminate The Negative Thought
- The Qualities Of A High EQ Master
Module 5 :EQ in Communication Skills
- The Keys To Persuasive And Effective Communication Skills
- Steps To Crystal-Clear Communication Skills That Leave No Room For Misunderstandings
- How To Get Everyone On Board With Your Plans – Even The Most Negative Nay-Sayers
- How To Boost The Morale Of Your Team When Times Get Rocky And Tough
Module 6 : EQ In Build Up Your High Achievement Mentality
- Do Not Hold The Brake When You Are Moving Ahead
- Erase Your Negative Mental
- Set A High Expectation To Increase Sales
- Push Aside All Negativity And Focus On The Positive Side
Module 7 : Get Out From Comfort Zone
- Why Must Get Out From Comfort Zone
- The Barrier To Making Change
- How To Bring Change To The Workplace
Managers and Executives
- Expert Input, Instructions
- Comprehensive Notes, Workbook & Handouts
- Group Discussions, Presentations
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Video Clips, Brainstorming Sessions
- Practical Hands On Sessions
- Certified Leadership Mastery Trainer
- Certified Trainer of Leadership Development
- Master Trainer of Leadership Dynamic, USA
- LIMRA Certified Trainer.
- Wilson Learning Certified Sales Trainer
- NLP Master Trainer
- Sun Tzu’s Strategic Planning Master Trainer
- Personal Peak Performance Trainer
Mr. Casey Tee, a 30 years training specialist is acclaimed as one of Asia’s most dynamic and inspiring public speaker in leadership since 1985 and has steadily increased his stature as one of the leading speakers in this region. He holds a bachelor’s degree in applied economics from University of Malaya and a Diploma in Management from the US.
Fluent in three (3) languages, (English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin ), he is an extremely sought after training specialist both locally and internationally. He is reputed to one of the leading authorities in this region about Sun Tzu’s Art of War, Master Trainer of sales and sales management training, customer service, attitudinal training, and motivation programs. The impact of his lively, entertaining, and creative training concepts has inspired his participants to attain excellence and peak performance in their organizations.
He was a licensed trainer of Leadership International Corporation of the United States of America in the areas of management training programs. He is also a licensed trainer of Sales Management of the United States of America in the area of Management Planning & Execution training programs.
He is also a Certified Trainer on Leadership ,an international training organization based in USA .He has personally conducted Leadership and Management Training for IBM , LENOVA China , BATA Malaysia , PETRONAS , Oracle USA , Huawei , Samsung , Maybank , IBM , IOI Properties , Sime UEP , MK Land , UEM Sunrise Berhad , SP Setia , Gamuda , BDB Land , Panasonic , Sharp , Sony , Petronas, UMW Oil & Gas , Wah Seong , Mead Johnson , Sara Lee , Carlsberg Marketing, PERMANIS , Bank Negara , AIA , Uni Asia , Great Eastern Life , Tokio Marines , MSIG , MAXIS, SIME DARBY, CIMB Wealth Advisors, MAYBANK ,PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE,CONTINENTAL TYRE , GOODYEAR TYRE ,MEAD JOHNSON , ATOS ORIGIN , HP ,SAP , Motorola, National Panasonic, ManuLife (formerly known as John Hancock Life Insurance), Zurich-MCIS , American Home Assurance, HLA, AIG , Tractor Malaysia Berhad , Ford Motor , Tan Chong Motor , Proton and Axa Life Singapore, to name a few and many more.
He travels the world particularly ASEAN countries, China, Australia and America developing and training his MANAGERS and LEADERS to enhance their performance and effectiveness and to contribute positively to their organizations. He has conducted over 25,000 highly successful seminars and workshops for various levels of participants – ranging from top management, senior managers, managers, executives, sales personnel and supervisors from the ASEAN and Australia Asia regions.
Mr Tee , a NLP Master Trainer is also well-known for his consultancy work to help his clients to increase their productivity sharpening their strategies .He works hand in hand with clients such as Kraft Food , Nutriplus , F & N , GREAT EASTERN LIFE , PETRONAS,CIMB Bank , DRB-HICOM , NCR Corporation , PRUDENTIAL UNIT TRUSTS , RESORT WORLD and many others to increase their competitive edge .
In the last 5 years, he has managed Leadership Training projects successful to train and develop managers in TM, Mead Johnson ,Sara Lee and many others to achieve outstanding results. He has helped to propel Mead Johnson Nutrition to achieve 22% new business growth in 2009 and also increase the market share to be No.2 in Borneo Region. This is an outstanding achievement for the sales team considering the tough market condition and keen competition.
Besides his vast experience in financial services, Mr Casey Tee is also a very much sought-after course leader for many SMIs as well as many public listed companies. His previous participants have described his training program as extremely well designed, highly impactful, effective and practical. Among his many valued clients are Petronas, National Panasonic, MISC, John Master, Caelygirl, Dumex, Bristol-Myer, Adabi Consumer Industries, Ace Canning Corporation, Lam Soon Group, UDA, Ajinamotto , Carrier International, PJ Development Holdings Bhd, Damai Laut Golf Resorts, Carlsberg Marketing, Arab-Malaysian Banking Group, Hino Motor Bhd, Yeoh Hiap Seng Group, Bausch & Lomb, Mitutoyo, Clarins of Paris, McKinnon & Clark(UK) ,PJ Development , Iskandar Development Authority ,DNA Testing Instrument and many more.
His diverse training experience covering Automobile, FMCG, insurance, banking , unit trust , trading and manufacturing make his consultancy work more enriching and add value to his clients.
CLIENTS FROM CASEY’S TRAINING INCLUDE…
- Al Rajhi Bank Leadership Convention in Malaysia in 2007(200 participants)
- Petronas Dealers’ Sales Convention
- Murphy Oil Sarawak Leadership Talk
- UMW Oil & Gas Management Training
- Samsung Dealers Sales & Motivation (500 Pax)
- Canon Sales Convention 2001(500 Pax)
- Johnson & Johnson Management Convention
- Timberland Sales & Motivation2014
- HP International Sales & Motivation Rally in Bangkok 2013(300pax)
- Maxis Mobile Motivation Convention (350 Pax)
- Singapore Tourism Board Annual Presentation Training
- OCBC Regional Management Convention in 2007(300 participants)
- Prudential Unit Trust National Sales & Management Convention (250 participants)
- TM Asia Life National Convention 2005 and 2007(350 participants)
- EON Bank National Achiever Convention in 2006(150 Pax) and 2009(200 Pax)
- HSBC Trainer Conference in 2007
- AIG Sales Congress in 2005 (1350 Pax)
- AXA Affin General Insurance Sales Achiever Convention in 2005(250 participants)
- Namlifa Annual Sales Congress (3,000 participants)
- MSIG Regional Convention and Leaders Retreat in 2009(300 Pax)
- Uni.Asia Life National Planning Conference in 2009(1350 Pax)
- CIMB Wealth Advisors GBOP Speakers in 2008 at Sheraton Hotel , Subang
- Maxis Sales Convention in Kota Kinabalu
- TM Shop Sales Convention
- Mead Johnson 2007 National Sales Convention
- 2009 AmAssurance Women’s Convention
- NIAM 1st Convention in Bangkok 2009
- 2009 Prudential Sales Convention in Kuching, Sarawak
- BSN Sales Convention in IOI Palm Resort 2010.
- UZMA Berhad Leadership Seminar
- Eco World’s Sun Tzu Art of War Seminar 2015
- U Mobile Communication Sales Training
- Carlsberg Marketing Management Seminar
- DHL Sun Tzu’s Art of War Supply Chain Seminar
- Samsung Annual Convention 2015
- DHL Supply Chain leadership Sun Tzu’s Art of Success Convention in Shah Alam
- Cargill Leadership Convention in Shanghai 2015
- Zurich Insurance annual Sales Convention 2015
- CWA Super Consultants Sales Summit (3500 Pax)
- OSK Asset Management Sales Convention 2015
- Tokio Marines Sales Convention 2015
- Great Eastern Takaful National Sales Convention
- Uzma Oil & Gas Sun Tzu’s Keynote Address 2015