Eliminating Stress & Managing Wellness For A Full Rejuvenation At Work
Many of the happiest, most successful, well adjusted people are those who have learned to respond to high levels of stress in a positive & balanced way. With this training course, people will become more & more aware of how a healthy diet, regular exercise & stress reduction techniques can increase rejuvenation at work.
- Assessing stress levels & sources of stress
- Stopping self sabotage & the coping process
- Employ physical & mental techniques for coping with stress
- Powerful relaxation, deep breathing & meditation techniques
- Value of nutrition, exercise & sleep in coping with stress
- Stress management techniques : stress busters & energizers
- Create reachable goals, learn to prioritize & determine what’s really important
- Begin implementing goals created during the session
- Personal action plan & prescription for success
- Awesome sessions that give fast & effective results using sound, movement & exercises
Module 1: Assessing Stress Levels
- Identifying sources & symptoms of stress
- What is “Stress Response” & how it works
- Healthy tension or stress – how much stress is too much stress?
- Burnout: ways a person can react to stress
Individual Exercise: Identifying Stress Points & Drainers In Your Lives
Questionnaire Test: Holmes Rahe Stress Rating, Stress Exhaustion & Burnout
Module 2: Minimizing Stress At Work
- Knowing yourself – are you a stress prone Type “A” Personality or a Constant Worrier?
- Understand the coping process
- Modify behavior – GIGO
- Simplify your life!
- Never be out of control – choosing instead of reacting
- Goal setting – learn to step back & see the bigger picture
- Time management & prioritization – don’t sweat the small stuff!
- Leading a balanced life
Role Play: The Scaling Technique
Practice Session: Self Talk Therapy & VAKS Technique
Group Discussion: Reframing & 4AsTechnique
Module 3: I Did It To Myself: Stopping Self Sabotage
- Self-sabotaging behaviors – result of negative thoughts & poor choices
- Develop new habits after becoming aware
- Reduce emotional reactions to stress – handling anger & guilt
- Maintain your emotional reserves
Practice Session: EFT Technique
Practice Session: Change Your Physiology
Practice Session: Change Your Focus
Module 4: Techniques To Reduce Stress – Breathing, Fun & Laughter
- Ratio Breathing
- Loosen the Grip
- Healing laughter – laughter is the best medicine
Guided Practical Session
Module 5: Techniques To Reduce Stress – Mental Techniques & Relaxation Therapy
- Baroque music & massage session
- Eye relaxation technique
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation for stress relief
- Tapping into imagery/guided relaxation – Blue Light, Red Light
- Visualization technique – Warm Hands & Lotus Pond Exercise
- The Glass of Water technique for solving problems
Guided Practical Session
Module 6: Fast Track To Wellness: Simple Healthy Habits For Busy People
Think you’re too busy to eat healthy & squeeze in fitness? Think again. One step at a time, you may improve your lifestyle & health. Making simple changes to your lifestyle habits may add up to a healthier you. Learn the secret healthy habits that may put a zip in your step, whittle your waistline & promote wellness. Healthy habits can be as easy as 1-2-3, realistic & good for the entire family. This session may change your life & help you on your journey toward better health & wellness.
Module 7: Awesome Sessions – Effective & Fast Results (unique combination of exercises & techniques that will blow your mind away)
- Accessing your inner strength / ‘chi’ center. Getting to the core of your energy center. Plus detoxifiction of negative energy & other toxins in body
- A lot of stress comes from time ie deadlines, schedules. (A unique technique to enter your inner world where time stands still)
- Get rid of negative energy through sound & movement
Module 8: Nutrition Connection: Food & Sleep In Coping With Stress
- 12 Master Principles Of A Vital Life : 8 Gifts & 4 Poisons
- What is Nutritional healing or diet therapy?
- Detoxify – use food, exercise & your own mind as your medicine
All managers, executives, supervisors, all support & admin personnel, sales & marketing, customer service & front desk, PR, technical staff, engineers, production staff, QA staff – all who wants to be effective, successful, well adjusted & want to learn to respond to high levels of stress in a positive & balanced way
- Group Discussions, Presentations, Video Clips
- Brainstorming Sessions, Practical Hands On Sessions
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Demonstrations, Role Plays, Games & Activities
- Notes & Hand Outs
- Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved)
- From DC Psychology International & American Institute of Business Psychology
- Certification in Colored Brain Communication
- Certification in Human Drivers & Motivation
- Certification in Dynamic Speaking
- Certification in Curriculum Development
- Certified Trainer in Emotional Quotient
- Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
- Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Certification in Hypnotherapy from London College of Clinical Hypnosis (LCCH)
- Attended course on Clinton Swaine’s Experiential Training “Play To Win”
- Studied & Did Research on Creativity, Innovation, Lateral Thinking, Problem Solving, Positive Thinking, Mind Mastery, Law of Attraction, Visualization, Self Fulfilling Prophecy, Affirmation, Silva Life System in Mind Development & Stress Control
She is a Master Trainer in Creativity & Thinking Outside The Box, Problem Solving Skills, Master Your Mind, Emotional Intelligence & Emotional Drivers, Success Tools & Colored Brain, Communication, Negotiation, Peak Performance, Goal Setting, Positive Work Attitude, Leadership & Sales Warriors.
She has undertaken training, consultancy & facilitation projects with various companies, both private & public sectors. She is a sought after Learning & Development Strategist, People Developer, Trainer, Coach & Mentor. Her training incorporate effective evaluation methods, powerful techniques of varied disciplines & practical tools for all her learning solutions.
Driven by a passion for delivering awesomeness, she ensures she execute cutting edge learning technologies, share highly relevant knowledge, provide critical & up to date information, deliver time tested methodologies & conduct interactive sessions – all are formulated to achieve results like never before.
Her determination & speed in producing training solutions is one of the key reasons her clients keep coming back to her over & over again. Her research, knowledge & experience made Rachel Khor in the front line within her profession.
She loves people development – during her high impact training sessions she is committed, dynamic & outcome driven. She utilizes Accelerated Training methodologies to inspire change & fast results. She trains with her personal brand of positivity, charisma & focus which greatly motivates her participants to achieve greater heights of achievement.
Participants have described her sessions as inspiring, thought provoking, energetic & easy to understand. During her sessions, her ability to be neutral, non-judgmental, supporting the group & upholding its wisdom has allowed her to effectively extract participation in a magical way.
Based on the belief that every individual has a core genius & the ability to soar given the right opportunity; Rachel’s training methodology breaks limiting beliefs, overcomes obstacles & cultivates trust across cultures.
Rachel receives rave reviews/excellent ratings due to her dynamism, knowledge & fantastic rapport with her participants. She achieves this by ensuring her training is relevant & solution based – always updated with new ideas, strategies & techniques.
Rachel’s clients include:
Leighton Offshore, Petronas, Sarawak Energy, Shell, Talisman, BNM, Kementerian Kewangan, Kenanga Investment, Alliamz, Ambank, Affin Holdings, CIMB, Exim Bank, Maybank, Mavcap, RHB Bank, Public Bank, UOB, HSBC, Danajamin, Pan Malaysia Pools, MAA Assurance, Malaysian Reinsurance, Takaful Iklas, Tokio Marine, ACE, Aneka Insurance, Etiqa, MII, Agilent, Ansell, Bristol, Cahya Mata, Cameron, Camcar Textron, Cyberview, Dell, Emhart Glass, Khazanah Nasional, Kotak, Infineon, IJM Plantations, Impressive Edge, Kanzen, KKIP, Kossan Rubber, LG Aluminium, M Mode, Merck, Mimos, MRCB, MNRB, Minetech Resources, Munchys, Myceb, OYL Industries, Pernec, Prokhas, Royal Selangor, Selangor Industrial Corporation, Samsung, Sara Lee, Scenic Moulding, Sime Tyre, SIRIM, Tencate, Takeuzi, Totokiki, Toshiba, Niro Ceramic, Valuecap, White Horse Ceramic, UMW, MAS, Malaysian Airport, KLAS Airport Services, MRT Corp, Lembaga Pelabuhan Klang, PTP, Westport, Johor Port, TNB, Telekom, Maxis, Sunrise, SP Setia, Selangor Dredging, Worldwide Holdings, YLI Industry, IOI, Genting, Hotel Equatorial, Eastin Hotel, Saujana Resort, Subang Medical Centre, Ampang Puteri Hospital, Institut Jantung Negara, Yayasan Pelajaran MARA, Msian Export Academy, FMM, UEM, Naza, Open University, Swinburne University, UKM, UM, Attorney General Office, DBKL, PNB, Iskandar, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Tourism, Ministry of Transport, Jabatan Ketua Menteri, Jabatan Perancangan Bandar, SPAD, Yayasan Sarawak, government sectors, etc