Developing Effective People Management Program for Executives, Supervisors & Managers
This intensive two days’ workshop is a highly interactive workshop designed for executives, supervisors and managers. Comprehensive people management training will cover the proven people management techniques and powerful strategies to manage people you need to become a stronger, more confident and respected leader.
You’ll learn how to handle dozens of key management challenges with ease, including how to establish credibility and authority fast, how to communicate effectively, how to motivate employees to give 110 percent and how to give constructive feedback .Most importantly to motivate others to perform .
As a workshop bonus, you’ll receive self-assessment tools, handy checklists, the Leadership Style Analysis and numerous other resources that give your insight into how to build on your supervisory strengths.
- Understand people management skills
- Apply various leadership styles
- Know the role of a leader as well as manager
- Motivate others to perform “above and beyond”
- Understand how important Self is -Discipline
- Build on your unique strengths to develop your positive mind-set
- Developing positive thinking mindset
- Give crystal clear feedback that employees will understand – the first time
- Establish your credibility quickly and earn the respect of those up and down the ladder
- Communicate powerfully and confidently in meetings
- Use active listening techniques to really hear
- Remove negative attitude and replace with positive one.
Module 1: The Job of An Executive/Supervisors /Manager in People Management
- Crucial differences between being the leader and manager
- The challenges facing supervisors /executives today in people management
- How to acquire an excellent manager’s mindset and image
- The emotional requirements of being managers: Have you got what it takes?
- Can you be friendly with your staff and still maintain respect and compliance?
- Most common mistakes new managers make and how to avoid them
Module 2: Developing Effective People Leadership Styles
- How to build on the managerial strengths you’ve identified and shore up your weaknesses
- Why your “people skills” will be the No. 1 driver of your success as a leader
- Understanding how your leadership style can work for or against your employees
- Adopting the “positive attitude” that effective leaders swear by
- “How-to ’s” for establishing your credibility as a leader — fast!
- The classic principles of influence … and how and when to use them to your advantage
- What are the keys to results? Focusing your efforts on that which makes the greatest impact
- All participants will undergo a Managerial Assessment to identify their Managerial Style.
Module 3: Developing A Positive and “Can Do attitude” in Leading Others
- Understand how attitude determine your performance
- Identify your negative attitude towards work, boss and co-workers and how to overcome it
- How to develop Positive Mental Attitude
- Assessment Test: All participants will undergo an assessment to find out their Attitude
Module 4: Building a Highly Motivated, High-Performance Team
- Recognizing the crucial role, you play in driving your team effectiveness
- Keys to making every team member feel valued and important
- Building relationships that enhance cooperation among team members
- How to ignite enthusiasm and gain buy-in for accomplishing goals
- Understanding the basic things that motivate today’s workers: You may be surprised
- Creative ideas for keeping your team motivated even if you don’t have an extra dime in the budget
Module 5: Effective Influencing Techniques All Supervisors Should Know
- Why developing your influencing skills is essential to management success?
- Understand the 4 types of people (Driver/Expressive/Analytical/Amiable)
- Strategies to influence these 4 personalities
- Active listening techniques that ensure you’ll hear what’s really being said
- How to read a person like reading a book?
- All participants will do an assessment to find out their Communication Influencing styles.
Module 6: Master the Effective Way To Provide Feedback and Receiving Feedback To Improve Collaboration
- Why managers must give feedback
- The challenges of giving and receiving feedback\
- Role-play: How to provide excellent feedback: Case Study to practice Feedback
- Management game to enhance Feedback Skills
This intensive course training course is recommended for all who are Executives, Supervisor, and Managers
- Expert Input, Instructions
- Comprehensive Notes, Workbook & Handouts
- Group Discussions, Presentations
- Group & Individual Exercises
- Video Clips, Brainstorming Sessions
- Practical Hands On Sessions
- Certified Leadership Mastery Trainer
- Certified Trainer of Leadership Development
- Master Trainer of Leadership Dynamic, USA
- LIMRA Certified Trainer.
- Wilson Learning Certified Sales Trainer
- NLP Master Trainer
- Sun Tzu’s Strategic Planning Master Trainer
- Personal Peak Performance Trainer
Mr. Casey Tee, a 30 years training specialist is acclaimed as one of Asia’s most dynamic and inspiring public speaker in leadership since 1985 and has steadily increased his stature as one of the leading speakers in this region. He holds a bachelor’s degree in applied economics from University of Malaya and a Diploma in Management from the US.
Fluent in three (3) languages, (English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin), he is an extremely sought-after training specialist both locally and internationally. He is reputed to one of the leading authorities in this region about Sun Tzu’s Art of War, Master Trainer of sales and sales management training, customer service, attitudinal training, and motivation programs. The impact of his lively, entertaining, and creative training concepts has inspired his participants to attain excellence and peak performance in their organizations.
He was a licensed trainer of Leadership International Corporation of the United States of America in the areas of management training programs. He is also a licensed trainer of Sales Management of the United States of America in the area of Management Planning & Execution training programs.
He is also a Certified Trainer on Leadership, an international training organization based in USA .He has personally conducted Leadership and Management Training for IBM, LENOVA China, BATA Malaysia, PETRONAS, Oracle USA, Huawei, Samsung, Maybank, IBM, IOI Properties, Sime UEP, MK Land, UEM Sunrise Berhad, SP Setia, Gamuda, BDB Land, Panasonic, Sharp, Sony, Petronas, UMW Oil & Gas, Wah Seong, Mead Johnson, Sara Lee, Carlsberg Marketing, PERMANIS, Bank Negara, AIA, Uni Asia, Great Eastern Life, Tokio Marines, MSIG, MAXIS, SIME DARBY, CIMB Wealth Advisors, MAYBANK, PRUDENTIAL ASSURANCE,CONTINENTAL TYRE, GOODYEAR TYRE, MEAD JOHNSON, ATOS ORIGIN, HP, SAP, Motorola, National Panasonic, ManuLife (formerly known as John Hancock Life Insurance), Zurich-MCIS, American Home Assurance, HLA, AIG, Tractor Malaysia Berhad, Ford Motor, Tan Chong Motor, Proton and Axa Life Singapore, to name a few and many more.
He travels the world particularly ASEAN countries, China, Australia and America developing and training his MANAGERS and LEADERS to enhance their performance and effectiveness and to contribute positively to their organizations. He has conducted over 25,000 highly successful seminars and workshops for various levels of participants – ranging from top management, senior managers, managers, executives, sales personnel and supervisors from the ASEAN and Australia Asia regions.
Mr Tee , a NLP Master Trainer is also well-known for his consultancy work to help his clients to increase their productivity sharpening their strategies .He works hand in hand with clients such as Kraft Food , Nutriplus , F & N , GREAT EASTERN LIFE , PETRONAS,CIMB Bank , DRB-HICOM , NCR Corporation , PRUDENTIAL UNIT TRUSTS , RESORT WORLD and many others to increase their competitive edge .
In the last 5 years, he has managed Leadership Training projects successful to train and develop managers in TM, Mead Johnson ,Sara Lee and many others to achieve outstanding results. He has helped to propel Mead Johnson Nutrition to achieve 22% new business growth in 2009 and also increase the market share to be No.2 in Borneo Region. This is an outstanding achievement for the sales team considering the tough market condition and keen competition.
Besides his vast experience in financial services, Mr Casey Tee is also a very much sought-after course leader for many SMIs as well as many public listed companies. His previous participants have described his training program as extremely well designed, highly impactful, effective and practical. Among his many valued clients are Petronas, National Panasonic, MISC, John Master, Caelygirl, Dumex, Bristol-Myer, Adabi Consumer Industries, Ace Canning Corporation, Lam Soon Group, UDA, Ajinamotto , Carrier International, PJ Development Holdings Bhd, Damai Laut Golf Resorts, Carlsberg Marketing, Arab-Malaysian Banking Group, Hino Motor Bhd, Yeoh Hiap Seng Group, Bausch & Lomb, Mitutoyo, Clarins of Paris, McKinnon & Clark(UK) ,PJ Development , Iskandar Development Authority ,DNA Testing Instrument and many more.
His diverse training experience covering Automobile, FMCG, insurance, banking , unit trust , trading and manufacturing make his consultancy work more enriching and add value to his clients.
CLIENTS FROM CASEY’S TRAINING INCLUDE…
- Al Rajhi Bank Leadership Convention in Malaysia in 2007(200 participants)
- Petronas Dealers’ Sales Convention
- Murphy Oil Sarawak Leadership Talk
- UMW Oil & Gas Management Training
- Samsung Dealers Sales & Motivation (500 Pax)
- Canon Sales Convention 2001(500 Pax)
- Johnson & Johnson Management Convention
- Timberland Sales & Motivation2014
- HP International Sales & Motivation Rally in Bangkok 2013(300pax)
- Maxis Mobile Motivation Convention (350 Pax)
- Singapore Tourism Board Annual Presentation Training
- OCBC Regional Management Convention in 2007(300 participants)
- Prudential Unit Trust National Sales & Management Convention (250 participants)
- TM Asia Life National Convention 2005 and 2007(350 participants)
- EON Bank National Achiever Convention in 2006(150 Pax) and 2009(200 Pax)
- HSBC Trainer Conference in 2007
- AIG Sales Congress in 2005 (1350 Pax)
- AXA Affin General Insurance Sales Achiever Convention in 2005(250 participants)
- Namlifa Annual Sales Congress (3,000 participants)
- MSIG Regional Convention and Leaders Retreat in 2009(300 Pax)
- Uni.Asia Life National Planning Conference in 2009(1350 Pax)
- CIMB Wealth Advisors GBOP Speakers in 2008 at Sheraton Hotel , Subang
- Maxis Sales Convention in Kota Kinabalu
- TM Shop Sales Convention
- Mead Johnson 2007 National Sales Convention
- 2009 AmAssurance Women’s Convention
- NIAM 1st Convention in Bangkok 2009
- 2009 Prudential Sales Convention in Kuching, Sarawak
- BSN Sales Convention in IOI Palm Resort 2010.
- UZMA Berhad Leadership Seminar
- Eco World’s Sun Tzu Art of War Seminar 2015
- U Mobile Communication Sales Training
- Carlsberg Marketing Management Seminar
- DHL Sun Tzu’s Art of War Supply Chain Seminar
- Samsung Annual Convention 2015
- DHL Supply Chain leadership Sun Tzu’s Art of Success Convention in Shah Alam
- Cargill Leadership Convention in Shanghai 2015
- Zurich Insurance annual Sales Convention 2015
- CWA Super Consultants Sales Summit (3500 Pax)
- OSK Asset Management Sales Convention 2015
- Tokio Marines Sales Convention 2015
- Great Eastern Takaful National Sales Convention
- Uzma Oil & Gas Sun Tzu’s Keynote Address 2015