Want To Find Out The Fastest Way To Become A Registered Estate Agent?
Traditionally, the path towards getting a Real Estate Agent License will take 4 to 5 years or more:
- OPTION 1 : Take 2 Years or more to pass BOVAEA Part 1 & Part 2 Estate Agent Exams + 2 Years Practical Training
- OPTION 2 : Take the Executive Diploma in Real Estate offered by Local Universities (approx. 25 Months) + 2 Years Practical Training
But NOW, you can STUDY + PASS THE EXAMS + UNDERTAKE PRACTICAL TRAINING in 2 YEARS!*
- Take all 10 PAPERS and PASS the RISM PMVS GRADUATE ENTRY EXAMS in 1 YEAR
- Register as PROBATIONARY ESTATE AGENT and attach with a REGISTERED ESTATE AGENCY for ONLY 1 YEAR
- Pass the TPC Examination + Interview & Obtain Your ESTATE AGENT LICENSE!
It is POSSIBLE! But, what’s the CATCH?
- To be ELIGIBLE for the RISM PMVS Graduate Entry Examinations, you need to be a Malaysian with a First Degree recognized by the Public Services Department (JPA) in any discipline
Want To Know More?
Attend our FREE PREVIEW by Professor Sr. Dr. Ting Kien Hwa on 3rd September 2016 (Saturday) 3pm.
Professor Ting is the Intensive Course Provider endorsed by RISM PMVS.