Learn to apply the best practices of an emotionally intelligent leader and give yourself a winning edge. EI helps you create and sustain unique opportunities and more impactful relationships. When these emotional needs are taken care, the productivity of an organization will see tremendous growth.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
• Implement & practice core skills on self management, self awareness, social awareness & relationship management at work.
• Strengthen relationships at work by increasing your understanding of social & emotional behaviors.
• Interpret, manage & adapt more effectively with responses to particular situations.
• Cultivate success at work through regulating & navigating your emotions to overcome challenging situations & conflicts.
• Taking intelligent action & be fully aware of emotion based decisions.
• Understand and apply an effective problem solving process.
• Recognize and resolve business problems.
• Collaborate with others to solve problems.
• Use different techniques to solve challenging problems.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Personal Assistants.
- Executive Assistants.
- HR Officers.
- HR Assistants.
- Event Coordinators.
- Corporate Affairs & PR Executives.
- Customer Relationship Managers & Executives.
- Account Managers.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
1. AARON LEE
- 15 years of training & coaching experiences ranging from SMEs to MNCs.
- He has worked with over 400 companies & coaches 10,000 people annually From DC Psychology International and American Institute of Business Psychology.
- Accomplishments were training a group of MD from Asia Pacific, platform speaker for ING convention, business coach for client over 10 years, retail coach for major retailers, conducted hundreds of team building programs & many other events.
2. SOO HOO YOON HUNN
- The President of the Malaysian Association of Professional Trainers and Coaches (MAPTaC).
- Awarded with the prestigious Global Training & Development Leadership Award by The World HRD Congress in their Silver Jubilee Celebration and as Most Distinguished Trainer in Asia’s Training & Development Excellence Award.
- Soo Hoo has also recently been listed in Marquis’ “Who’s Who In The World”.
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2UPxaTX
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)