This “Technical Report Writing Skills” training will provide the participants a sound understanding with the right level of knowledge and skills required in applying the learned skills in their technical reports preparation for internal, external and customer use/reference.
To help participants in enhancing knowledge and skills in the principles of preparing, writing and editing technical reports that are:
- Very clear.
- Very concise.
- Easy to understand.
- Easy to act upon.
- Easy to refer.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Asst Engineers.
- Senior Techs.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
- MBA, Graduate Radar Engineering, Diploma in Training and Development, PPS, PPA.
Gobalan Santhivallu is certified in the following fields of expertise:
- Certified Facilitator in Interactive Management from DDI.
- Certified IPC 610 trainer from Hong Kong Productivity Council.
- Certified ESD ANSI S2020 trainer from Sleek Tek.
- Certified Train-The-Trainer from Royal Malaysian Air Force.
- Certified and Accredited Trainer from HRDF Malaysia.
- Effective Training Evaluation Certification from MITD and HRDF in collaboration with TAFE College, Australia.
- Gobalan Santhivallu is a HRM, Training and Development consultant. His experiences in training covers 22 years in the Royal Malaysian Air Force, 4 years in OEM industry and 21 years in EMS industry, as a Technical/Soft skills Trainer, Facilitator and Corporate Consultant.
Download Registration form:https://bit.ly/2HzNoyu
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)