This program helps to create and sustain a culture of excellence in having a comprehensive talent management system in place. This course will explain the building blocks of a talent management system, outline an end-to-end process of planning, developing, managing and retaining employees throughout the organization. This course ensures your organization attracts and keeps the employees it needs for future survival.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Translate business goals into competencies to drive company success.
- Understand methods of selecting a performance management system.
- Acquire tools for evaluating employee potential.
- Learn ways to identify crucial employees.
- Be able to find highly qualified “backups” for key position.
- Determine the basis for a solid talent management system.
- Identify a talent management system that will enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Identify best practices for a talent management system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR managers.
- HR Generalists.
- HR supervisors.
- HR business partners.
- Department managers.
- Section managers.
- Line managers.
- Department heads and Exempt staff.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
- MBA, Graduate Radar Engineering, Diploma in Training and Development, PPS, PPA.
Gobalan Santhivallu is certified in the following fields of expertise:
- Certified Facilitator in Interactive Management from DDI.
- Certified IPC 610 trainer from Hong Kong Productivity Council.
- Certified ESD ANSI S2020 trainer from Sleek Tek.
- Certified Train-The-Trainer from Royal Malaysian Air Force.
- Certified and Accredited Trainer from HRDF Malaysia.
- Effective Training Evaluation Certification from MITD and HRDF in collaboration with TAFE College, Australia.
- Gobalan Santhivallu is a HRM, Training and Development consultant. His experiences in training covers 22 years in the Royal Malaysian Air Force, 4 years in OEM industry and 21 years in EMS industry, as a Technical/Soft skills Trainer, Facilitator and Corporate Consultant.
Download Registration form:https://bit.ly/2Ubp6N1
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)