The initial achievement of competitiveness and profitability requires CONTROL. In sustaining that achievement, it requires CONTINUOUS
IMPROVEMENT. Control can be obtained in various ways but continuous improvement can be obtained only through process control. This workshop
is meant for practitioners of SPC, and at the same time served as a refresher on these basic methods for the delegates who are now using more advanced techniques.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Understand what SPC is and how it differs from the usual method of quality control.
- See how histogram helps teams in better understanding processes.
- Use control charts to detect special causes of variation in processes.
- Help teams in using a variety of quality tools to decide which parameters to control in their processes.
- Explain the basic rules of control chart usage and determine the appropriate control chart to use for various process parameters.
- Calculate control limits and see the role that teams can play in reducing variation by using data from control charts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Operators, Engineers.
- Technical Support Personnel.
- Change Agents.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
- Educational Qualifications:
•Master of Business Administration (Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, Australia)
• Master of Science in Advance Manufacturing System (Brunel University, United Kingdom)
• Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering (University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom)
• Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (INTI College Malaysia, Malaysia)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (INTI College Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Professional Certification and Education:
• ACTA Certified
• Lean Expert Certified
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
• Finance for Non-Finance Manager
• Effective Presentations
• Project Management Fundamental
• PSB Crest: Problem Solving & Decision Making
• ISO 9001 Management System Implementation and Internal Auditor
• IATF 16949 Management System Implementation and Internal Auditor
• GDPMD Implementation and Internal Auditor (Malaysia and Singapore)
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2ULVCFB
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)