This course will enable you to understand and master the proper and correct
protocol in treating Royalty as well as displaying business/social etiquette at all
corporate functions. Plus; learn from well-qualified experts on how to command
a strong presence through appearance, poise, body language and verbal
capabilities. Image builds acceptance; coupled with skills, talents and business
savvy, you would want to present a complete ‘package’.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
• Enhance your image by looking professional through various techniques of
Personal Image Management – wardrobe strategies, personal style, power
dressing & personal hygiene.
• Master all the key fundamentals of grooming – hair, skincare, make-up, fragrance
• Refine your social etiquette skills – all the necessary dos & don’ts.
• Develop a corporate image that will be in accordance to the organization’s
needs and requirements.
• Recognise the basis of protocol in the business world and master the
fundamentals of etiquette in Malaysian business environment.
• Make proper introductions without feeling apprehensive.
• Handle royal visitors with dignity & proper manners.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Junior Executives.
- Customer Service.
- Front liners.
- Sales Team.
- Managers (All Levels).
Our Distinguished Trainer:
-President of MABIC (Malaysian Association of Brand and Image Consultants).
-Certified – Train The Trainer by PSMB (Pembangunan Sumber Manusia Berhad).
-Trained under The Australian Image Company.
-Trained under Pat Vincent Scott of ‘The Colourflair Studios, UK.
-Member of The Association of Image Consultants (AICI).
-Member of The Federation of Image Consultants (TFIC).
-Member of The Association of Colourflair Consultants (MACC).
-SME Malaysia Top 100 Fastest Moving Company Award 2010.
-Awarded Salesperson of the Year Award.
-Awarded the Asian Image Consultant of the Year by The Australian Image Company in 2004.
-Judge for The Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant 2006.
-Judge for The Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant 2007.
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2tb7EfX
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)