Measurement system analysis is a vital component for many quality improvement initiatives. It is important to assess the ability of a measurement system to detect meaningful differences in process variables. In this workshop, besides illustrating the techniques for quantifying discrimination, stability, bias, repeatability, reproducibility and variation for a measurement system, we also share with participants on how to express measurement error relative to the product tolerance or the process.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Understand what MSA is and how it differs from the usual method.
- Have better understanding on how to eliminate variation.
- Use MSA the correct way to prevent special and common causes of variation in processes.
- Explain the basic rules of MSA and determine the appropriate MSA tools to
use for various process parameters.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Operators, Engineers.
- Technical Support Personnel.
- Change Agents.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
- Educational Qualifications:
•Master of Business Administration (Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong, Australia)
• Master of Science in Advance Manufacturing System (Brunel University, United Kingdom)
• Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering (University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom)
• Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (INTI College Malaysia, Malaysia)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (INTI College Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Professional Certification and Education:
• ACTA Certified
• Lean Expert Certified
• Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
• Finance for Non-Finance Manager
• Effective Presentations
• Project Management Fundamental
• PSB Crest: Problem Solving & Decision Making
• ISO 9001 Management System Implementation and Internal Auditor
• IATF 16949 Management System Implementation and Internal Auditor
• GDPMD Implementation and Internal Auditor (Malaysia and Singapore)
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2UNS8SW
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)