This course outline has been structured using the 4 main components of EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE ie Self Awareness, Self management/Regulation, Social Awareness & Social Skills/Relationship Management.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Interpret, manage & deal more effectively with emotions at work.
- Practice core skills required for emotional intelligence: self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation & empathy.
- Cultivate success through emotional awareness & your primary psychological make up.
- Master the skills of optimism & internal motivation at work.
- Articulate your emotions using the right verbal & non-verbal language.
- Implement EI concepts & techniques in the workplace.
- Build productive, stronger working relationships – handle difficult inter-personal issues more effectively.
- Come to terms with your underlying emotions – what you & others really want.
- Taking intelligent action & be fully aware of emotion based decisions.
- Learn to develop others, manage change.
- Be able provide inspirational & empathetic leadership.
- Lead & collaborate with an effective team.
- Identifying & charting your true identity as a Super Hero at work!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is recommended for ALL who would like to learn how emotions affect performance at work, how to use practical & effective strategies to manage emotions in difficult situations. Powerful, flexible tools & techniques are taught for behaving & communicating effectively
Our Distinguished Trainer:
- Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
- Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved – International Coach Federation)
- From DC Psychology International and American Institute of Business Psychology
- Certification in Colored Brain Communication
- Certification in Human Drivers and Motivation
- Certification in Curriculum Development
- Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- She has presented papers in various national events, seminars including speaking at PSMB Forum & CEO Forum and was rated highly by both the audiences and the organizers. She received her training in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. Prior to starting her own company she has worked with the Singapore Trade Development Board & was the Conference Director of AIC, an international conference company listed on the London Stock Exchange, based in Australia.
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2SyygWF
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)