This TWO Days workshop consist of contents that will explore fire hazards at workplace and
strategies that need to be put in place to manage potential fire emergencies:
- What causes fire at workplace
- Fire Safety Regulations for Offices and buildings
- Fire Prevention strategies: -Good Housekeeping
- Fire Emergency Management: – Why is it Critical to organization
- Forming Emergency Management Team
- First Stage in Fire Fighting: – Use of fire extinguishers
- Correct procedures during emergency or evacuation drill
- Application of Emergency Response Plan (ERP)
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Understand and Explain the importance of emergency management in workplace.
- Prepare and plan an emergency management program which is relevant to the company.
- Simulate the ERP to ensure the it achieves its intended objective, specifically Emergency Response Team Members understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Explain factors that may cause fire emergency in the workplace.
- Identify potential hazards that may lead to fire emergency.
- Identify the existing ER equipment, the proper usage & to establish maintenance & inspection program.
- To comply with requirement of the statutes i.e. Occupational Safety & Health Act 1994
and Factory & Machine Act 1967, Fire Services Act 1988 or any other requirement.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Occupational Health & Safety Committee Members.
- Building Managers.
- Managers & Executives Responsible for Safety and Security.
- Potential Emergency Response Team Members.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
- Accredited Accelerated Learning Practitioner, USA.
- Certified Training Professional Lafarge University, Paris
- Certificate in Process Facilitation
- Certificate in Safety & Health– NISOH
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (University of Technology Malaysia)
- Gopala is also a Subject Matter Expert with Open University Malaysia in Total Quality Management, Quality Control and Quality Improvement.
- His more than 25 years working portfolio includes roles in Operations Management, Quality Management, Manufacturing Process Improvement, Safety Culture Development and Human Resources Development.
- Gopala specializes in delivering his program using Accelerated Learning techniques. Through this technique, Gopala manages a highly engaging, interactive, fun yet intensive learning programs with the purpose of high level of knowledge retention. Among the programs, Gopala can facilitate are Safety Leadership, Visible Felt Leadership, Quality & Safety Management, Process Development and Improvement, Process Facilitation, Team Effectiveness Development, Managing Change and Train the Trainer.
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2SALRg2
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)