In this course, you will practice techniques that will drive you to eliminate your time wasters & time thieves so that you can direct your energy towards the activities that will further your corporate goals. You will also learn how you select choices which help you achieve your success. Learn to be an extraordinary performer!
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Shift direction from managing time to managing self.
- Gain control of your work life by eliminating time wasters/ time thieves.
- Characterise & profile your time style, energy level, performance curve, personal strengths & motivators to perform at peak.
- Prioritize to reduce stress & get rid of limiting beliefs towards time.
- Deal with information overload & manage technology effectively.
- Articulate your time goals – highlight opportunities for improvements.
- Use your time log to maximize usage of time, plan & schedule.
- Tackle time shortcomings & create a system tailored to your personal style.
- Apply understanding of body rhythm to align energy levels to deliver expectations & results.
- Craft an action plan, make a commitment & stay positive!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All support & admin personnel.
- Sales & marketing.
- Customer service & front desk.
- Technical staff.
- Production staff.
- QA staff.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
- Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia).
- Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved – International Coach Federation).
- From DC Psychology International and American Institute of Business Psychology.
- Certification in Colored Brain Communication.
- Certification in Human Drivers and Motivation.
- Certification in Curriculum Development.
- Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- She has presented papers in various national events, seminars including speaking at PSMB Forum & CEO Forum and was rated highly by both the audiences and the organizers. She received her training in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. Prior to starting her own company she has worked with the Singapore Trade Development Board & was the Conference Director of AIC, an international conference company listed on the London Stock Exchange, based in Australia.
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2Hp4aQR
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)