The important role of procurement management is to support business organization objective and ensure the company procurement function are well manage with strong support from external and internal parties. The impact and effect of procurement in business organization is very significantly affected the business profitability and overall business efficiency. This 2-day training event is to provide training and brainstorming platform for the participant to gained knowledge and exchange views on this issue.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Able to EVALUATE current internal process on issue of supplier management.
- DESIGN and DEVELOP an appropriate supplier management system to improve on their current status of supplier management.
- Able to DISTINGUISH the difference between Supplier Relationship Management and Supplier Performance Management.
- ELIMINATE risk factors in the process of procuring material to avoid supply chain failure.
- RECOGNIZE the important of key action and control the parameter to ensure effective management of procurement activities.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Purchasing Team Members.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
Mr. Steven Yeo S H
- Academic & Professional
-Diploma in Human Resource Management (UK).
-Diploma in Production Management (USA).
-MBA in Supply Chain Management (USA).
-Certified Professional Trainer and Facilitator (Malayasia).
-HRDF Certified Trainer and Facilitator.
-projects on Cost Saving and Cost Reduction activities. He had successfully headed and led one of the multinational companies in saving and eliminating a total cost of more than RM 6 million through systematic analysis of Procurement, Production and overall Operational activities.
- Some companies he has conducted training:
-Sepang Aircraft Engineering
-Nanmu Yarn / Chaya Chia Group
of Companies, Port Klang.
-Inari Amerton Berhad, Penang.
-Kangkar Raya Batu Bata Sdn Bhd,
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2RLXA7d
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)