Budgetary control needs to be introduced at the correct time in the correct way if it is to be effective. Efficient profit planning techniques can improve the overall management of any organisation and companies that plan are definitely more successful than those that do not.
A new climate, with an emphasis on competitiveness, quality and flexibility, means organisations must rethink their approaches to:
-Inflexible budgets which are unable to reflect on-going sudden changes
-The external dimensions of customer needs in addition to internal aspects of cost management
-Decision making for “what if”
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
• understand the roles of budgeting in line with Corporate Objectives.
• understand the pre-requisite in order to prepare a complete budget.
• learn the useful and practical approaches in preparing budgets.
• prepare various core budgets using excel spreadsheets and templates.
• understand the strengths & weaknesses of budget.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Our Distinguished Trainer:
Joanne Kok Yee Lan
- Certified PSMB Trainer & certified MIM Trainer.
- She has conducted many training on various areas & aspects of finance including topics on Finance For Non Financial Executives, Budget Planning & Control, Financial Planning & Control, Evaluating Financial Statements, Financial Analysis, Effective Credit Management.
- She has conducted many public seminars on financial topics including Financial Planning, Finance For Non Financial Executives, Budgeting. Participants from the banks include Bank Negara Malaysia, Affin Investment Bank, CIMB Bank, Ambank, Bank Islam, Bank Rakyat, Bank Pembangunan, Bank Simpanan Nasional, RHB Investment Bank, etc.
- 20 years experience in audit, manufacturing, investment holding and training businesses. She has accumulated vast, hands-on working experiences in strategic, organisational analysis and planning.
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2N1QiLT
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)