Your behavior & working style is based on how you think & your thinking style is based on your brain genetic processor. By identifying this, you can maximize your capability to act intelligently while overcoming misunderstanding, conflict, wastage of potential. By also identifying your fundamental emotional drivers,
you can seeking greater satisfaction at work & to consistently perform at peak levels.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Cultivate success through your primary psychological make up & genetic processing to experience an awesome transformation.
- Develop ability to identify people with different genetic processing & emotional drivers – use this knowledge for personal & organizational success.
- Discover how your genes & emotional drivers affect the way you think, act, behave & communicate.
- Score points with your management by learning to facilitate organizational emotion drive & genetic processing.
- Taking intelligent action & be fully aware of emotion based & color brain decisions.
- Acquire the psychological edge in communicating, motivating, relating &
- Minimize conflicts at the workplace by fostering greater team effectiveness.
- Reduce miscommunications & misunderstandings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- For all managers
- Officers & non executives
Our Distinguished Trainer:
MS. RACHEL KHOR
- Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
- Certified Master Performance
- Coach (ICF Approved – International Coach Federation)
- From DC Psychology International
and American Institute of Business
– Certification in Colored Brain Communication
– Certification in Human Drivers and Motivation
– Certification in Curriculum Development
- Certification in Neuro Linguistic
- She has presented papers in various national events, seminars including speaking at PSMB Forum & CEO Forum and was rated highly by both the audiences and the organizers. She received her training in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. Prior to starting her own company she has worked with the Singapore Trade Development Board & was the Conference Director of AIC, an international conference company listed on the London Stock Exchange, based in Australia.
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2SEu33u
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)