The objective of this exhaustive two days Advance Supervisory Skills course is to provide supervisors with a scope of fundamental supervisory abilities that will assist them with reducing the pressure and enhance the viability of their job.
At the end of the seminar, participants will:
- Acquire the right mental attitudes, competencies, behaviors & working styles to be an effective supervisor.
- Utilize your strengths to get ahead & learn to eliminate weaknesses.
- Learn to manage the various areas of your life for consistent excellent performance.
- Analyze & improve on interpersonal communication effectiveness.
- Master techniques to motivate yourself & your subordinates for peak performance every working day.
- Resolve conflicts & obstacles at the workplace.
- Be an effective coach & mentor to your people.
- Be able to counsel problematic & difficult subordinates.
- Learn how to build & maintain a highly productive work team.
- Accept, respond & manage change effectively.
- Learn to give effective feedback.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- This training is designed for all supervisors & potential supervisors who want to master & practice all the key techniques to do an excellent job & in achieving organizational goals & vision.
Our Distinguished Trainer:
- Certified Trainer PSMB (Ministry of Human Resources Malaysia)
- Certified Master Performance Coach (ICF Approved – International Coach Federation)
- From DC Psychology International and American Institute of Business Psychology
- Certification in Colored Brain Communication
- Certification in Human Drivers and Motivation
- Certification in Curriculum Development
- Certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- She has presented papers in various national events, seminars including speaking at PSMB Forum & CEO Forum and was rated highly by both the audiences and the organizers. She received her training in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore and Malaysia. Prior to starting her own company she has worked with the Singapore Trade Development Board & was the Conference Director of AIC, an international conference company listed on the London Stock Exchange, based in Australia.
Download Registration form: https://bit.ly/2I13jpS
If you need further information or inquiries regarding the course, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mr. Amir (019-2836657)
- Ms. Liyana (019-5973573)
- Tel (03-7499 7190)