Property market and financial feasibility studies are crucial elements of any real estate development project. These studies are conducted at the preliminary stages before a developer embarks on any development projects.
In this 2-day program, Professor Sr Dr Ting and Assoc. Professor Hj. Baharudin will share and explain ways to conduct a reliable property market and financial feasibility study and why it is critical to do so with as much accuracy and forward planning as possible.
The speakers will also cover the various methods, strategies and approaches used in the market and feasibility studies during the workshop. Participants will also be guided during the “Hands On Session” on the methods introduced by the speakers.
Case studies and real life examples will be used throughout the course to help attendees better understand the topic in discussion. Questions will be welcomed, the Speaker encourages on open, interactive approach to learning.
By the end of the program, attendees will be able to:
- Define the scope and purpose of property market study
- Learn the stages of conducting reliable property market studies
- Find sources of data and information for property market studies
- Develop a full property development concept
- Know and understand the financial feasibility models for property development
- Know the criteria of financial feasibility for property development (e.g: NPV, IRR)
- Apply and analyse the financial feasibility models using examples
- Use Microsoft Excel to develop the financial feasibility models
This must-attend event will be held on 24 and 25 November 2015 at Bukit Kiara Equestrian & Country Resort.
Call us at 03-56222003 or 017-8562228 to register!